Based in France
21 September 2017
|EUR - Android/PC/Mac/Linux||2.99|
|EUR - iOs||3.49|
|EUR - Nintendo eShop||5.99|
Another Lost Phone is a game about exploring the social life of a young woman whose phone you have just found. This game is designed as a narrative investigation where you must piece together elements from the different applications, messages and pictures to progress. Scrolling through the phone’s content, you will find out everything about Laura: her friendships, her professional life and the events that led to her mysterious disappearance and the loss of this phone.
This game isn't a sequel to A Normal Lost Phone, but rather its spiritual successor. By solving the puzzles of this lost cell phone with a more modern design, discover a brand new tale: Laura's story...
- Combine your findings from the phone’s apps, messages and photo galleries to uncover the mystery surrounding Laura’s disappearance.
- Delve into the professional life, relationships & social habits of a young adult in the digital age. Experience a relatable story which helps build empathy with the characters, allowing to explore difficult topics and social issues.
- Act as yourself in a game that bridges the gap between reality and fiction. If you close the app but still think about the game, have you truly stopped playing?
Another Lost Phone: Laura's Story - Release Trailer YouTube
Another Lost Phone: Laura's Story - Nintendo Switch! YouTube
Another Lost Phone: Laura's Story - Reveal Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Jury Award" Ping Awards 2017
- "Honoree "Games: Puzzle"" Webby Awards 2018
- "Nominated for Best Mobile Game and Best Scenario" Ping Awards 2017
- "Nominated" IndieCade Europe 2017
- "Nominated for Best Emotional Mobile & Handheld Game and Best Emotional Indie Game" Emotional Games Awards 2018
(ES) Lili Cross - ENCUENTRO OTRO MÓVIL PERDIDO!! | Ep.1 | Another Lost Phone: Laura's Story
Watch on youtu.be.
(DE) ANOTHER LOST PHONE #01 - Lauras Geschichte ● Let's Play Laura's Story
Watch on youtu.be.
About Accidental Queens
Accidental Queens is a French video game development studio founded by three women from the games industry. They seek to create games that feature new mechanics, exploring topics from everyday life and social questions, through innovative narrative tools. They believe digital games can be entertaining while conveying social values and meaningful messages to a broad and diverse audience.
More information on Accidental Queens, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Another Lost Phone: Laura's Story Credits
Game Design & Scenario
UX, Game Design & Scenario
Art Direction & Communication